Get the most from your MEGAZORB bedding
How you use MEGAZORB will be determined by your management style, the type of box used and the habits of the animal in question.
The following recommendations are based on real management programmes undertaken by horse owners who routinely use MEGAZORB.
- Start with a completely clean stable
- Place 8 or more bags of MEGAZORB in the stable (12’x 10’). Use less for rubber matting
- During the first week add a further bag of MEGAZORB
- Every week thereafter add half to one bag of MEGAZORB
- Be prepared to remove solids daily (easily done with a shavings fork)
- Remove very wet patches whilst leaving the base of the bed untouched. If needed replace with fresh MEGAZORB
- If MEGAZORB becomes too dry it may need to be dampened down using a watering can in order for it to work effectively